Loan Rates - Effective April 1, 2019.
Rates are for loans obtained at our office and WRFCU website. You'll receive the lowest rate we can offer based on your personal credit profile, loan type and terms of the loan. We will always work our hardest to give a fast response to all your loan needs. Other loan conditions may apply beyond those shown below. Rates may change without notice. WRFCU is an Equal Opportunity Lender.
Low rates and competitive terms are available on cars and non-commercial trucks.
- No application fees
- Repayment terms from 24 to 84-months
- Finance up to 100% with nothing down
- All loans acceptance and rates are based on your individual Fair Isaac Credit Score as calculated by Trans Union Credit along with your personal debt ratio.
Loan Specials are not available at the moment. Please check back soon!
Other rates and terms are available. Rates may change without notice. Annual Percentage Rates (APR) shown are the lowest rates WRFCU offers. The rate you receive will be based on your personal credit profile, the loan type and the term of the loan.
* WRFCU will finance up to 100% on new model year vehicles of the purchase price plus dealer costs. WRFCU uses Kelly Blue Book (KBB) Values to determine value of used vehicles. WRFCU will finance up to 100% KBB Value on used vehicles.
** Terms of 72 and 84 Months require a minimum loan of $20,000.
WRFCU offer signature loans to its members up to $10,000 aggregate balance.
Standard loan approval criteria apply. Other rates and terms are available. Rates may change without notice. Annual Percentage Rates (APR) shown are the lowest rates WRFCU offers. The rate you receive will be based on your personal credit profile and the term of the loan.
WRFCU offers signature loan for purpose of paying educational tuitions at reduced rates. *7.00% APR for 48 months. A member can borrow up to $10,000. You will be asked to present a current period tuition invoice to qualify.
*The interest rate you actually receive will be based on your personal credit profile.
Loan is secured by savings account balance. Rate of 1.99% APR. Repayment terms up to 60 months based on loan amount.
A full range of traditional and special-program mortgages are available through Lake Mortgage.
- Fixed Rate Conventional Mortgages
- First Time Home Buyer
- Mortgage Refinance
- Specialty Mortgages
Contact Sean Conley at Lake Mortgage to apply for one of our mortgages at a .25% discounted rate from Lake Mortgage's already low rates. Just call toll free at 1-800-627-5566 ext. 355 or 219-769-5941 ext. 355 and ask for Sean. Make sure you tell him you are a member of our credit union to get the special financing.
We understand that there are unusual times in your life when expenses come up unexpectedly. Cash flow becomes tight. You have to make choices and may even forgo paying a bill. Whiting Refinery FCU can help!
Relieve some stress with Skip a Pay! Skip a Pay will defer your next month’s (single or bi-monthly) loan(s) payment to the end of your original agreement. By doing this you free money to help relieve your current circumstance and maintain a current status on your loan and consumer credit score. Choose your loan payment to skip, and keep a little extra in your pocket.
Skip a Pay Loan Amendment Agreement basic terms
- A payment may be skipped for month of my choice.
- The fee for processing a Skip a Pay is $35 per loan.
- Finance charges will continue to accrue on your balance from the time of your last payment at your contracted rate of interest.
- Mortgages, and Real Estate secured loans are not eligible for this offer.
- Loans must have had six months of payment history to be considered.
- You can only have one Skip a Pay per loan within a 12 month period.
- All Skip a Pay requests are subject to approval.
The Skip a Pay agreement will defer my current month’s to the end of my original loan agreement with Whiting Refinery Federal Credit Union. The fee for this contract is to facilitate the amendment to original loan and no portion will be applied to outstanding interest or principal due on the loan. Interest on the outstanding loan balance will still be accrued during the Skip a Pay period.